Case Study: ScopeAround
A Kickstarter Video Funding a Vision
About a years ago we met eager and excited Jacob Xi, who along with his business partner James Sun, who created a revolutionary Endoscope based camera for the every day consumer. We leaped in with confidence to create their Kickstarter Video, after falling in love with his team and product. They wanted to raise $100,000 and we promised to make a video that did. Jacob and James raised $104,831 in a months time and today have successfully brought their product to market.
THE VIDEO THAT RAISED $100K+
For the video we followed our Kickstarter Recipe:
- We started with a strong intro: hooking the viewers on the product
- We then introduced the product
- Next it was important to make sure we introduced the team behind the product
- We then brought in real life testimonials to connect viewers to the product
- We shared the tech and mechanics behind the product
- We then closed with the goal of why we brought this product to Kickstarter
A Supportive Campaign
Meeting our clients goal is our goal. We didn't stop at a KickA** Kickstarter video, we helped create a campaign to secure backers. We created an awesome attention grabbing video, but knew a Kickstarter is a lot more than the main video; we team up with ScopeAround to create supportive content for their campaign.
You can find the entire Scope Around Campaign Here: ScopeAround Kickstarter